In the next few weeks we will dive deeper into the new features. Below is a sample of the new features now added:
- New look and feel Action Panel
- New Purchase Requisition Entry window
- New Dynamics GP Workflow for Purchase Order and Requisitions
- Copy and paste from excel to General Ledger Journal
- Roll back Year End
- Analytical Accounting Dimension codes can be assigned automatically to Manual Payments
- Bank Reconciliation Outstanding Transaction Report can now be reprinted
Reconciliation Outstanding Transaction Report can now be reprintedBank
Reconciliation Outstanding Transaction Report can now be reprintedAcan noTake companies offline for maintenance
- Windows Authentication for users via the Dynamics GP Web Client
- More integration with the cloud and Azure
Already on Dynamics GP 2013?
For clients who have already upgraded to Dynamics GP 2013 an update is available in the form of a
Service Pack install. This will update the System and Company databases but will be a less intrusive update compared to a version upgrade.
Contact ISC Software today to discuss about how this new release can benefit your company on +44 (0)1480 802280